Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sad

First of all, I would like to apologize to all my readers for my lack of updates. I have had a ton of school work, as well as training for a new job these last few weeks. I have atleast three reviews to post, and hope to have them all up by the end of the weekend. (There will be a post about Crazy Mocha)

In other news, the Caribou Coffee is Robinson has closed. This saddens me greatly, as this is the shop I was a barista at. I leave you this poem, written by one of their former baristas:

Caribou store 901 is closed, forever.
Goodbye sweet bou, we excellent coffee makers will spend our time in yucky starbucks, un-employed, begging people on the street for money to eat.
Coroporate has saddened us.
They took everything.
Caribou 901--Rest In Peace-
Time of Death--March 25, 2008--6:30 PM
You will forever be in our hearts, and our minds.
We will forever love you
Sincerely,
Team 901

No comments: